Most small business cross paths with an opportunity presented where they could benefit from having additional capital. It’s also expected that a company is going to face hardships where they’re required to deviate from their regular budget, and for a small business that can cause predicaments as they are forced to cutback on other expenses or draw from their revenue. Whether it’s for an unexpected emergency or a profitable opportunity, having a Small Business Line of Credit allows a company to immediately access funds at their disposal.
Business Line of CreditUnsecured Revolving Credit Lines up to $500,000.00
Why Choose BLOC?
- Unsecured, meaning no collateral
- Payments are tax deductible
- Regularly increase your credit limit
- Only pay on the funds used, not the loan amount
- Pay off high interest loans/credit cards/advances as well as purchases for expansion, inventory, or unexpected opportunities/emergencies.
- 6 months in Business
- $100,000 in Annual Revenue
Benefits Of A BLOC?
- Funds available on demand
- Open line of credit for use at your disposal
- Draw money from your limit at any time
- No restrictions on use
- $2,500.00 to $500,000.00
- Approvals in as fast as 20 minutes
- Rates as low as 3.49%